Here we grow! The Ultimate Tropical Dessert Experience coming soon!
Locations Now Open
Bahama Buck’s is hitting the ground running with new shop openings this year. Flavor Fans get excited because the Taste of Paradise could be closer than you think. This year, Bahama Buck’s has already opened two shops in The Colony, Texas and Horizon City, Texas.
Locations Coming Soon-Ish
Bahama Buck’s is a franchise corporation where each shop is locally owned and operated. We love working with passionate shop owners across the U.S. to bring a Taste o f Paradise to you.
Check out these new locations that are opening their doors later in 2023:
- • Davenport, FL
- Fun fact: Davenport is only a short 20 minute drive from the gates of Disney!
- • Jacksonville, FL
- Fun fact: Jacksonville is home to 1,100 miles of shoreline, more than any other city in the state!
- • Panama City Beach, FL
- Fun fact: PCB has the highest concentration of Bottlenose Dolphins! Sounds like a great place to do some dolphin sightseeing
- • Branson, MO
- Fun fact: Over 8 million people travel to Branson every year! Hopefully they swing by this Bahama Buck’s location to experience a Taste of Paradise!
- • Clarksville, TN
- Fun fact: Clarksville is one of Tennessee’s oldest cities founded in 1784
- • Cedar Hill, TX
- Fun fact: Cedar Hill was once home to one of the largest mail order worm businesses in the U.S.
- • San Antonio, TX
- Fun fact: San Antonio is twice as large as the Windy City: Chicago
Island Indulgences at Bahama Buck’s
Bahama Buck’s locations offer an island escape for guests who want a “Taste of Paradise” without the long weekend. Shops are island-inspired, comfortable, and uplifting destinations where people can create their perfect all-day dessert, “chillax”, and create memories. The heart of Bahama Buck’s menu is world-famous Sno; irresistibly delicious and soft with over 100 gourmet flavors to choose from. Guests can choose from new favorites like Red Bull®l Infusions or pick classic Island Smoothies like the Wavebender. Bahama Buck’s also has an array of frozen coffees, custom sodas, and acai bowls that are sure to delight any Flavor Fan. Sound like the perfect Mini-Vacation? We think so!
Bahama Buck’s Origins
Bahama Buck’s started in Lubbock, Texas over 30 years ago. What started out as a small Sno shack has turned into a world-renowned shaved ice company. Our newest shops have modern amenities and a tropical vibe as we strive to stay at the forefront of innovation. New shops may look a little different than the original location, but one thing hasn’t changed; if you are looking for a Mini-Vacation, then Bahama Buck’s is the place to go.