BAHAMA BUCK'S FRANCHISE CORPORATION GENERAL MANAGER
LOCATION: Waco, Texas
The General Manager oversees all operations, employees and marketing. It is the General Manager's responsibility to gain the trust, respect and confidence of their team by exercising sound, decisive and timely decisions and judgments. The General Manager must constantly maintain and elevate shop's standards by communicating with the crew the Bahama Buck's standards. The General Manager must be accessible to the shift managers and crew at any time for assistance when they cannot solve the problem.
- Oversee Operations
- Coordinate Hiring/Firing/Evaluations
- Implement Orientation and Training
- Maintain Inventory & Systems
- Oversee scheduling and meet payroll goals
- Repair/Report Maintenance Issues
- Establish rapport/respect with your Team
- Conduct periodic shop evaluations
- Cash Management and Deposits
- Maintain/Elevate Shop Standards
- Maintain/Elevate Product Standards
- Communicate with Employees Frequently (Email, Memos, Store Meetings)
- Enforce Policies and Guidelines
- Increase Accountability of Avalanche Crew
- Coordinate/Attend/Conduct Shop & Manager Meetings
- Advise/Implement/Assist with advertising/marketing
- Oversee, maintain and delegate store PlayBook
- High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma required, college degree preferred
- 1-2 years in the quick service industry
- 1-2 years management experience
- At least 1 year Bahama Buck's shop experience
- Must be self-directed.
- Must have organizational skills.
- Must have supervisory skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization in the English language.
- Possess basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Places value on diversity and shows respect for others
- Ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations
- Must have the ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to work with individuals in high stress situations and not escalate the problem, but find solutions
- May be called out at night, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for long hours (8hrs+)
- Will be required to supervise individuals helping to fulfill job responsibilities
- Health insurance supplemented
- Bonus opportunities
Please submit resumes to email@example.com